Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Top Box Rachh Loves Collaboration!

Sooooooo,

If you haven't heard of Top Box, check them out HERE!

It's basically a monthly subscription service of travel sized makeup items. Yes, there are many of these kinds of things going around, but this one is Canadian! It's only $12/month! Ipsy is $10USD, which, depending on the exchange rate, can add up in CAD after a while.

I ordered this on a whim after seeing Rachh Loves' video talking about this, and since she's Canadian, I figured what the hell. This was $19CAD, and this is everything I got in the package.



I was able to choose the shade of NYX Butter Gloss I wanted, as well as which duo of Essie nail polish I wanted. So I chose shades of everything I didn't already own. What else came in the box was a Cake Beauty everything balm (which I had just gotten at Genbeauty, and I LOVE, so I'm totally ok with it), a travel size of Glam Glow Brightening Treatment, and a travel size Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara.

Being that there is only 1 full sized product in here, I honestly don't feel like it was worth it. Especially considering I had just come back from Genbeauty where I received countless travel and full sized mascaras as well as the exact same Glam Glow mask. I'm not too huge a fan of the formula of Essie nail polishes, and I'm probably going to sparsely wear the Butter Gloss. I'm not too thrilled altogether, so I'll probably include a couple of these items in a giveaway at some point.

I very much enjoy Rachel's channel and her personality and everything. I just would think a little harder next time something like this comes up to figure out whether or not it's worth getting.

And that's my opinion :)

Thank you so much for reading!

I'll talk to you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment