Saturday, December 6, 2014

Breakfast Date!!

Hi Everybody!!

I went out for breakfast yesterday morning with a friend of mine. A giant breakfast. A breakfast fit for kings. And it was awesome!

I had an omelet. It was called 'Paul's Omelet' because the place we went to was called Paul's Kitchen. It had so many things in it; cheese, onion, peppers, bacon, ham, and sausage all wrapped up in a three egg envelope :). It came with hashbrowns and toast. I also got a half order of French Toast. I wasn't kidding when I said it was a breakfast for kings. 

My friend, Sarah, got eggs, hashbrowns, peameal bacon, chocolate chip pancakes, toast, and a side of regular bacon. We also both got coffee and water. 





Neither of us could finish our meals, but we did our best for the giant servings we ordered for ourselves. We went shopping afterwards. She wanted a winter jacket. We couldn't find one, but I bought a couple Christmas gifts. Dare I say I'm almost done...... But I need to take an inventory of what is for whom before I determine what I have left to buy.

That's all for now! Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment