Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Product Review!! Lush Fresh Face Masks!!

Hi Everybody!!

I've heard a lot about Lush products, but until recently I had never even gone in the store because of the overwhelming scent that resonates from it. I really should have just sucked it up a long time ago and gone in. I'm kind of kicking myself for not knowing about and spreading the word about all of their amazing products!! For those of you who don't know much about Lush products, find out more here :)

I went in the store for nothing in particular, but left with a little haul of masks and bombs. Today I am reviewing the masks. The first one I got was 'The Sacred Truth', and the second one I got was 'Ayesha'.

After trying both of them, I believe I am partial to 'The Sacred Truth', and it's not even for a good reason; I just like the scent better :). They both make my face feel amazing and soft and smooth and refreshed, but I just enjoy the scent of the first one more. 'Ayesha' has little kiwi seeds in it that are maybe supposed to exfoliate while putting it on and cleaning it off, but there's something in there that I don't like the smell of. My face still felt wonderful after I rinsed it, though. 'The Sacred Truth' is thicker and has oats in it, and I need more of it to cover my face, but faces aren't that big, so I still got a lot of use out of it.

I definitely appreciate the amount of usage I get out of them for the price tag. I think all of their fresh face masks are only $6.95 CAD, and I got 5 uses out of 'The Sacred Truth'. I just bought 'Ayesha' a few days ago so I haven't used all of that one up yet. They are supposed to be kept refrigerated and they do have an expiry date because they are all made with fresh products. A good thing to keep in mind is if something can go bad within a couple of weeks, it's much much better for you compared to something that goes bad in a couple of years. That applies to food as well :)

I hope each and every one of you are having an awesome day!!

Be Wonderful :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment