Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Another Busy Week!!

Hi Everybody!!

So I've had a crazy week and a half. The majority of it I spent working like a maniac. But it should all be worth it when pay day comes, right?? Here's hoping!! *fingers crossed*

I've been busy working, obviously, going to festivals (I went to Greek Fest over this past weekend, basically just for the food)


My makeup desk/vanity is looking AMAZING!!! My mom bought me a vanity chair and my dad came home from being gone for work for a long time and put light bulbs in my mirror frame so I didn't have to spend $600 on a real 'Hollywood Vanity Mirror', and I could seriously spend all day at my vanity now. Such a happy girl right now!! 

Before

After


Isn't it great???? 

On Friday, Wayne and I had a couple friends over to celebrate his birthday, which was Monday, so that was nice. We barbecued and played volleyball and badminton and jumped on the trampoline in the rain. It was a really good night. 

Tonight I'm making a two day late birthday dinner for Wayne (because I work like an asshole I couldn't do it on his actual birthday, but I think I'm making up for it with this). We will be enjoying an Angus Tomahawk steak and a spinach, berry, goat cheese salad. 


That fricken steak cost me $33. It's 2.5 pounds and will be on the BBQ for a total of about 45 minutes to get it just at medium rare status. It had better be good. 

I recently helped Miss April decorate a cake! That was nice. It made me a little nostalgic of my culinary days. 


I have acquired some new makeup over the past couple of weeks, but unfortunately not as much as I would love to have. But I don't live in an unlimited funds kind of world, so I have to take it easy for a bit :(



I had a much needed full relaxation hour long massage last Friday morning. It was a gift for my birthday in April and I finally had the time to get it done. It was so lovely but now I want one weekly 


And I had today off from both jobs! I have tomorrow off from the demanding job, and I have Friday off from both jobs!! I'm going to catch up on some sleep, some cleaning, and some seriously needed relaxation time. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read about my crazy life!! 

Be Wonderful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment