Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hi! :)

Hi Everybody!!
I'm so new it's not even funny. I really don't know what the hell I'm doing right now other than typing random gibberish in hopes that any or all of you will read it and *hopefully* enjoy it enough to continue reading :)

I am going to try my best to blog as often as I possibly can, but, as I said, bear with me, as I'm a newborn at this.

A very wonderful friend of mine is actually the reason I'm starting this. Her name is April and she got up the nerve to start her own beauty blog and it really inspired me to want to do something similar. If anyone is interested in checking her blog out, she is 'That Girl That Likes Makeup', or dawnofapril.blogspot.ca. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read about mine!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment