Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Product Review :)

Hi Everybody!!

This being my first post and product review, please bear with me as I have no idea what I'm doing except typing my opinion.... 
I bought these two products at the local Rexall on a whim. The gloves were I think $2, and the scrub was around the $8 mark. 
The reason I'm posting about the two of them at the same time is because I used them together and I haven't used either one just on its own, and I probably won't. 
To use (in the shower, of course) put the gloves on, wet them in the running water, scoop a finger's worth of the scrub onto the glove, and exfoliate the crap out of your legs and/or arms. This will help get rid of dead skin cells, which is definitely beneficial considering it's Spring and we want to start showing off our smooth legs, right? The scrub smells wonderful; it is a very light and fresh scent (if you enjoy scents along the apricot/peach/mango line). I would recommend using these once every 1-2 weeks as you feel is needed. They should both last quite a while, but when the scrub runs out, I will most likely repurchase this exact product, if not something very similar.
These products are not to be used on your face. They are much too abrasive for the thin, sensitive skin of your face. Just a friendly reminder :)

I believe that's all I have to say about these products.

Be Wonderful :)


Kit Brand Luxurious Shower Gloves


St. Ives Fresh Skin Exfoliating Apricot Scrub



No comments:

Post a Comment