Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Good News!

Hi Everybody!!

So, who remembers when I got that job and I was working a million hours a week? And then I quit after less than a month? Well, it's a good thing I quit that job and stayed at my current job even though I wasn't getting enough hours to even support my shopping habits...... because over the past few weeks, there were a couple of job postings internally that I applied for. I had my interview a couple weeks ago, as well did many others within the company, and guess who got the job?!?!

ME!! :):):):)

I feel like I can officially say something about it now because I signed the paperwork yesterday and they can't take it back! This means an increase in hours AND pay, so I am one happy girl right now :) I'm most glad that I can stay in a workplace I enjoy and make more money! Yay for shopping! :)

That's all for now!

Be Wonderful :)



No comments:

Post a Comment