Monday, August 4, 2014

Fun Times!!

Hi Everybody!!

I've had such an amazingly fun past few days, and I really hope each and every one of you have had as much as a good time :)

I'm not sure I've mentioned this before, but I liken myself to be somewhat of a hairstylist. Don't get me wrong; I have no formal training nor certificate of any sort, but I have a lot of experience having done my sister, mom, and a couple of aunts' hair for a few years now. Saying that, every Friday morning, my Aunt Karen comes over to my house so I can wash her hair and style it. I also dye her roots and occasionally put some highlights in it. She has a wedding to go to next weekend, so she wanted her roots touched up as well as her highlights, and I'm quite proud of how it turned out :)




After that, I had the lovely April over for a makeup play date because I FINALLY received all of the makeup I ordered a few weeks ago.


We had a lot of fun, and it made me want to show off all of my palettes! Turns out, I have a lot :)


And this picture somehow only makes me want more. I have a problem :)

That same evening, Wayne, April, Chris, and I went to Costco for some groceries, came home, had dinner. 



Then we all had a game night at April & Chris' house. We played this game called 'Funny Or Die', which is kind of like 'Cards Against Humanity' if any of you have ever played that. If not, you should.

That was just Friday! I have more fun things to share from this past weekend, but those are in the 'Coming Soon' column.

Have a great week!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment