Monday, July 14, 2014

Lots of Fun!!

Hi Everybody!!

I've been away for a bit so I feel bad about not posting for a while. But I have a few things to share :)

First off, a friend of mine asked me to make a birthday cake for her daughter's best friend. The thing is, is that the little girl was having two parties so she needed two cakes. One cake for the family birthday party, and one cake for the friend birthday party. She was turning 6, so naturally she wanted a 'Frozen' themed cake. They're not the greatest things ever, but they were pretty fun to make.


This next one is just a selfie I took one morning because I liked the look of my makeup :)


Last Saturday night a little group of us went to a comedy show because my beautiful friend April won some free tickets, and then we went downtown. And, once again, we took a couple pictures with one of the comedians, but this time we kidnapped one and made him come downtown with us.




    


Last Tuesday evening I went for a few drinks with my good friend Rachel. We haven't had a night like that for a really long time. It was just the two of us; we ate some appetizers, had a lot of beers, and talked for hours on end. It was pretty awesome. The one pictured below is two and a half pints of moosehead lager. It was only $9! 




This past weekend, the four of us (Wayne, myself, and the kids) went out of town for a baseball tournament for Wayne's son. Apparently during the last tournament, Wayne was being held responsible for getting a couple of the other boys' mom's beverages while they were keeping track of pitch counts and the score and whatnot, so they nicknamed him 'Cabana Boy'. The joke carried on to this past weekend's tournament, only they kicked it up a notch and made him a shirt with his name and his nickname on it. Needless to say, he got my drinks for the weekend :)


Sorry for the long post, but I've been up to a lot lately. I've also been working, but thankfully not too much to kill me. I'm still busy as all hell, but I'm not busy with work 100% of the time. Now it's around the working 40% of the time and everything else gets 60% of my time. I hope each and every one of you have been well and I will catch up with all of you soon!! 

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment