Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Update!!

Hi Everybody!!

This is just an update post on how my baseball fiasco went last night! 

As you know, I was extremely nervous. When I got to the park I was welcomed with open arms by everyone and they were all thankful and very nice the whole time. The girlfriend of mine that originally asked me to play thanked me originally by handing me a tall boy can of Stella Artois to help calm my nerves :). I drank that in a matter of minutes as well as another Coors Light tall boy before the games even started. They didn't help my nerves but oh well!! I played third base and I was put fourth in the batting order, so I can only imagine my friend talked me and my skills up a lot. 

All in all I played well. Not as well as I would have three years ago, but I am pretty happy with myself. I made several plays on the field but my hitting left something to be desired. I was walked twice, I fouled out once, and I hit almost directly to the left fielder and popped out twice all in two 7-inning games. Our team won the first game by one run and we lost the second game by two runs. 

I think the coach of the team was impressed by my playing because he sent me a message later on last night asking me to play for them all the time now. Every muscle in my body is in pain so I told him I would think about it when I heal :) 

Thank you for all your well wishes!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment