Monday, July 28, 2014

Nervous!!!

Hi Everybody!!

So I know I haven't posted in a little bit but I have a couple ideas coming very soon! 

In the meantime, I need everyone's well wishes and good luck wishes as I am playing baseball tonight for the first time in about three years! I'm very nervous! I was asked by a friend of mine to fill in on her co-ed softball team and it wasn't the first time she asked so I felt bad an nostalgia ran over me and I said yes. I used to play a lot. One year I played baseball four nights a week and volleyball one night a week and it just got to be too much for me so I quit and haven't played since. I've been nervous all day and I'm worried I'm going to play like shit so please send me some good luck!! 

I really appreciate it!! 

Thank you!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment