Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The First Christmas Party of the Season!!

Hi Everybody!

The Christmas season is upon us! I am officially in full swing of things!!

I have almost all of my shopping done, the house is decorated, and I have even been to my first Christmas party of the season! 

It was at a lovely friend's house, and she always outdoes herself with hosting and decorating, and really just being an all around amazing person :)

Following are just a few photos of how she set up her living room/dining room for the occasion. I believe everything you see is a mainstay for the season as well (aside from the punch).





She's always so far ahead of the game. And she decorated her whole house while being 7 1/2 months pregnant! She's a real lover of Christmas.

It was a nice time. There were 6 ladies there including myself. We had a 'Favourite Things' themed gift and dessert exchange. Each lady was to bring 5 identical $5 gifts of our own liking to give to everyone else, so we could all leave with 5 different gifts that represents each of the ladies' favourites. As well, we were to bring our favourite sweet treat to eat and share. I was on a sugar high for the rest of the night, that's for sure. 

What are some of your favourite things??

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment