Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tis The Season!!

Hi Everybody!!

I know I said a couple of weeks ago that I would post pictures of my Christmas decorations around the house in a couple of days, but I honestly don't have as many decorations as I thought I did, plus I've been working a lot lately, so I kind of got off to a little bit of a late start. Oops!

So this is going to be a little bit about basically just my Christmas trees. Yes, I said trees. We have 2 in the house. I feel like that's normal now. We only put gifts underneath the one, though. They are themed by colour, as well. The upstairs tree is teal and silver, and the downstairs tree is red and gold. They are both very beautiful and I love them very much. Since last year was our first Christmas in this house, I originally wanted a tree in the kids' bedrooms; one for each child to decorate to their liking, but Wayne said no. It's quite rare that he tells me no, so I begrudgingly accepted that answer.

I am also in the midst of getting things prepared for Christmas Eve, which is when we are hosting 50 of my closest family members! It's no easy feat, and there are a lot of preparations to be made, and a lot of things to do around the house. I don't think I'm ready.....

Without further adieu, here are my lovely trees :)



Show me some of yours! 

Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment