Thursday, February 26, 2015

Late Christmas :)

Hi Everybody!

In trying to keep up with posts that I have failed at keeping up with, here is another post, and this is all about what I got for Christmas from the wonderful +April Richardson. We exchanged gifts in mid-January-ish, and it was one of the best gifts I received. Of course it was entirely makeup related, which is what makes it so exciting!

I still haven't used 2 of the 4 palettes, but I have come to a conclusion that I have so much eyeshadow that I will never be able to use it in my entire life, so I have been breaking into my new stuff much more than I used to. 


As follows, here are all of the amazing gifts she got me:

Sephora Palette
Flower Beauty Palette
Lorac Pro 2 Palette
Lorac Mega Pro Palette
Nars 'Ita' Brush
E.L.F. Brush
Flower Beauty Brush
Flower Beauty Lengthening Mascara
Rimmel Eye Shadow Primer
NYC Bronzer
Covergirl Lipstick
Covergirl Lipgloss
Chocolate 'S'


Holy shit, right? How beautiful is everything??! I have used almost everything. And soon it will be everything. Promise.

That's all for this post! Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment