Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy Weekend!!

Hi Everybody!!

Tonight's post is brought to you by a wonderful weekend I had :)

As some of you may know, I do my aunt's hair every Friday morning. So that's normal to start out my day. But I had an appointment for a one hour aroma therapy massage that was given to me for Christmas by two of my aunts whose hair I dye and style. So I actually went with my friend Sarah because she also had a gift certificate for the exact same thing from her boyfriend. So we went as a 'couples' massage'. It was pretty hilarious and awkward for a little bit. But the girls were very professional so I really appreciated that. 


After the fantastic massage, we went shopping for a few groceries to prepare some food for the Super Bowl on Sunday evening. I went home and relaxed for a bit, and Friday night I went to The Beer Exchange for a 'Sushi & Wine/Beer Pairing' with Wayne, Sarah, and her boyfriend Ryan. It was unbelievable. It was a business mash up between The Beer Exchange and Midori Sushi, which is based in Grand Bend, Ontario, and they make the BEST sushi I've ever had in my life. Hands down. 


I worked early the next morning so that was boring and I was very tired all day so I went to bed at 6pm and slept until 330am when I got up to get ready for work again. I worked Sunday, came home, and made food for 4 hours in preparation for the Super Bowl. Wayne and I had some company over and we all sat down to the giant FEAST of food for the game. Yes, we watched it. Yes, I was going for Seattle. No, I don't want to talk about it. 


That was my weekend. How was yours?? Did any of you watch the Super Bowl? Who were you going for? What else did you do? 

Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment