Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lord of the Rings Cake

Hi Everybody!!

I used to bake a lot. Like, a lot. It makes me a little sad that I don't do it as often anymore, but I think I only feel like that when I do bake something and it turns out well.

A couple of weeks ago my sister asked me to bake a Lord of the Rings themed cake for her *get ready* boyfriend's neighbours' son. Strange as it sounds, there were extenuating circumstances why I agreed, and I'm happy I did.

I was going to make a ring and try to make the fancy script going around it, but with work and other duties and responsibilities I just didn't have the time for all that. So I opted for a simpler, yet still very noticeably theme fitting 'Eye of Sauron' design. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and I hope the little boy likes it, too.

That's all for this post. I just wanted to share :)

Be Wonderful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment