Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mini Makeup Haul!!

Hi Everybody!

If you follow me on Instagram or Google+, you know I went foundation shopping a little while ago. But what you may not know is that I also did a bit of other shopping :)

I went to Sephora, Mac, and The Body Shop. 


I picked up a Fix + from Mac because I've never had it and I want to see if it's worth the hype. I got a few clearance items from the holiday season from The Body Shop (cranberry is one of my favourite scents of life!), and a new brow wiz from Sephora because mine was very close to running out. I went to Walmart on my way home from the mall and couldn't not pick up the Wet n' Wild trio in 'Walking on Eggshells'. It was $3. Like, come on. 


More hauls to come very soon! 

Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment