Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter Weekend!!

Hi Everybody!

I hope everyone (who celebrates it) had a fantastic Easter weekend! These are just a few photos of my day yesterday :)

First, my sister and I went to a baptism yesterday morning for our friend's baby. And I had to take a picture of us in church because we very rarely go (even though you can't tell where we are).


Easter dinner was held at my parents' house, and this was the table setting. The tablecloth is a lavender colour, and the accent pieces (napkins, hot plates, etc.) are a much deeper purple colour. We've had this theme for the past few years, and I love it! My favourite colour is purple (FYI). 


The meal we all ate was unbelievable. To the point where nobody got to take home leftovers because there weren't any :(. My brother and sister in law made the salad, which had pears, prosciutto, goat cheese, and pine nuts in it. They also made the stuffed figs. I made the scalloped potatoes, and my mom made the ham. Everything was so delicious. 


For dessert, my mom made (from scratch, of course) carrot cupcakes with walnuts and raisins with a cream cheese frosting and a caramel drizzle. She made everything; I just piped the frosting and did the drizzle on top. The dessert plates were too adorable to not share as well. 


So that was my day yesterday! Full of good food and great company :) How was your weekend?

Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)





No comments:

Post a Comment