Saturday, May 31, 2014

Out For Lunch!!

Hi Everybody!!

I went for lunch with a dear friend and co-worker earlier this week, and while waiting for her in the bank, I naturally had to take a selfie :)


We went to a place called East Side Mario's. For those of you who haven't heard of it, it is an Italian themed restaurant (kind of the Canadian answer to The Olive Garden). The food was delicious, and so were the drinks :) I had a really lovely time!

 


After lunch, I did a little shopping (naturally). This was my take for the day :) I got another Quo sponge, but this one is a precision sponge to get into the undereye corner when putting concealer on. I also got a couple Soap & Glory products; Scrub Your Nose In It and The Fab Pore Mask. As well as two more NYX butter glosses; in crème brûlée and eclair, and two Mario Badescu products; Facial Spray with aloe, herbs, and rosewater, and Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover. I have an obsession.


So I had a great day that day!! I will probably not get a chance to do much of that in the coming weeks, because I won't have as much free time, so I took advantage of the time I had. I hope each and every one of you have had a fantastic week!! Thank you so much for reading about mine!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment