Thursday, March 19, 2015

St. Patrick's Day!

Hi Everybody!

I know I'm a couple of days late for this post, but in my defense, I worked on Tuesday until I went out, and I worked first thing Wednesday morning (which was a NIGHTMARE), and when I came home, I napped basically until it was time for bed. I was a tired hungover bitch. But I have today off so here you go!


I celebrated St. Patrick's Day with a few of my closest favourite people :). Obviously my boyfriend, +April Richardson, and her boyfriend started the afternoon by drinking at their house, and went to a pub called Rockhead for the evening portion. Our friends Sarah, Ryan, Shana, Dave, Peter, Zeinab, Nick, Ashley, and a few others joined us there to join in the festivities. 


Since we started drinking so early, I was pretty much dead to the world around 11pm and wanted nothing more than to be in bed. I also had to work at 6am the next morning, so I wasn't in the greatest of moods. It was fun while it lasted, but I think for next year I need to book the party AND the following day off so I'm not so god damned tired. 


Wednesday morning was hell. I went to work still drunk, and was hungover from about halfway through my shift until the end of my shift. So when I got home, I took a very satisfying nap. When I woke up, it was a little past dinnertime and I woke up to a text that said 'open the fridge and come downstairs'. Wayne had run a few errands while I was asleep, and picking up some sushi was one of those errands. It was probably the best wake up call a girl could ask for :)


Anyway, that's been the past few days for me! How was your St. Patrick's Day??

Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment