Saturday, March 5, 2016

Friday Face :)

Hey!!

I had a few errands to run yesterday, so I decided I'd get a little dolled up, even though it was my day off. I'm not usually one to put makeup on on my day off, but I guess it depends on my mood. And my mood yesterday said 'makeup'. So I did.

And this is what I came up with!


And these are the products I used to achieve the look! Almost all drugstore except the Kat Von D eyeliner :)


I actually really like this look. I enjoy using false lashes to amp up a look. For this one I used Stilazzi lashes in the style 962. I appreciate that they're not entirely too false looking. A lady in line behind me at Home Sense even asked my what mascara I used because my lashes looked so nice. I wasn't about to lie, so I said 'oh these aren't mine; they're false lashes'. It was very nice and flattering of her, and made my day that much more brighter :) By the way, this is what I got at Home Sense.


I've been into the whole DIY Pinterest Sharpie coffee mug thing, but I can't for the LIFE OF ME make an 'S' that doesn't look like a toddler drew it, so I decided to buy one instead. And this one is perfect for Spring and Easter (which is my favourite season due to all the gorgeous colours that pop everywhere). There's no doubt in my mind I'll be picking up more monogrammed mugs in the future, but this one is my first, and I LOVE it!

Thanks for reading!!

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment