Saturday, July 4, 2015

I've Moved!!

Hi Everybody!!

I'm not sure if anybody remembers when I was super stressed and pissed because mine and Wayne's landlords sold the house that we were living at for 2 years less a month, but the time came and passed, and we had to move. It wasn't an ideal situation; we were looking for a new place to rent for the entirety of the 60 days notice we were given to leave, and nothing was promising. We found a place, signed the papers, gave first and last, and moved everything within a 2 day span. It was stressful (OBVIOUSLY), and I just got the wifi up and running, so this is the first time in a week I've been able to sit the fuck down and concentrate on posting a blog. 

So here it is. I've moved. It's a nice house. It's bigger than the last. The rent is also bigger than the last. By a lot. It's a 4 bedroom + office, 2 bathroom house. The biggest problem we have had since we moved in is cleaning. This place was fucking disgusting. And it stunk to the point of gagging. It's like the place hasn't been cleaned properly or deeply since it was built. For 3 days my aunt and myself have bleached and scrubbed and steamed every single surface of the upstairs. Literally three fucking days. And we haven't even started on the downstairs. 

I'm also almost done unpacking the upstairs. I get a beauty room, so that's extremely exciting for me. I set most of it up yesterday, but I wanted to clean the drawer inserts before I organized everything inside the drawers, so that's not entirely done yet. I wanted to concentrate on cleaning and unpacking the more important stuff first. 

So I'm sorry for the lack of posts. But now I really don't have any excuse. I hope. 

Thanks for reading!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment