Sunday, November 22, 2015

Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Review

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

Today's post is dedicated to Cinema Secrets Professional Grade Makeup Brush Cleaner. 


I bought this product at IMATS Toronto 2015 in September when I went with April. I had heard of this product before but I don't think I'd ever seen a demo or anything. Anyways, I bought it at one of the booths for $40CAD. It was the most expensive item I bought. I tried it out a couple of days after I got home, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase!! 

It's such an intense cleaner, and you need the tiniest amount per brush. I either fill the cap with the strongly vanilla scented blue liquid, or I spray some on each brush that I filled a little travel spray bottle with. 


I then rub my brush on a towel. Usually a dark coloured one so to not see the staining, but for this post's purpose, I used a white one. One of my favourite things about this product is how fast it dries. It's basically automatic. I'm not kidding. I've used it in between eyeshadow shades while getting ready going from one shadow to the cleaner to a different shadow in a matter of seconds and I've never had an issue. 

Check out this photo demo. I used my dirty bdellium tools brush for this demo. I had purposely dipped it in a dark eyeshadow to show how well the cleaner works.







See what I mean??

It's amazing stuff!! 

I'm so glad I bought this cleaner, and I just pray it lasts until the next time I go to IMATS. Unless I can find it elsewhere in between now and then. 

That's all for today!! Thanks for stopping by!!

:) Shelby 


No comments:

Post a Comment