Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New Video!!

Hi Everybody!

I know I've still been lacking in the post department, but there was a problem with our internet, I swear.

Anyways, I fixed it today, so I am able to post a new video (check it out here), and make a post to let you know about it!

My life in the new house is boring. I'm not working, so I'm not leaving the house like ever, so I don't have a need to put makeup on just to steam clean the floors, so I don't have any new photos or exciting news to share.

With not leaving the house very often, if at all, it makes me stir crazy. I DID go to a stag & doe this past weekend for a couple that I used to work with at Target, and that was awesome. I won the door prize, which was a new GPS system, and a bottle of tequila in the 'Hammer & Nail' game. And the week prior, I went to a wedding shower. Those have been the only 2 times I've left the house since we moved in. So, I have decided I'm going to go shopping in a couple days. Makeup shopping (duh). I know at least 1 thing I will be buying REGARDLESS, and that is the Becca Cosmetics in collaboration with Jaclyn Hill highlighter in the shade 'Champagne Pop'. It launches at Sephora on Thursday, so you better believe this bitch will be first in line when that store opens to get it. I just hope my experience being first in line there goes much better this time than it did last time. If anyone recalls the fucking fiasco from last October........

Anyways! Since the first half of this month has basically been me being a hermit and deep cleaning the fuck out of my new house, I was thinking about doing something for me (and you, hopefully) next month. I need to run this idea by my sister +Missy G first, but I was thinking about vlogging. A lot of YouTuber's do this thing where they vlog for the month of August, and they call it 'Vlogust'. Thoughts??

I think that's it. I'll keep you updated in the makeup department and the vlogging department :)

Thanks so much!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment