Wednesday, August 12, 2015

April Hangouts!!!

Hi Everybody!

This post is dedicated to hanging out with my beautiful friend, April!!

We hung out a couple weeks ago, and it had literally been a month since the last time we saw each other. This poor girl works two jobs, usually averaging 65 hours a week, so she barely has time to sleep, let alone make plans with friends. But I was lucky enough to spend an afternoon with her, and it was awesome :)

We went to a 'business' type meeting involving my sister for an hour or so, and then we went back to her house to hang out and talk and catch up and have a couple beers! 

She's so cute!

Friends help friends open beers :) 

Mmmmmm :)

Enjoying our beers on her patio!!!


What we're drinking: Desperados. Tequila flavoured beer. Made in Amsterdam. Figure that out.
#spokeswomen! It's honestly the best tasting beer I've ever EVER had!

I truly love this girl, and I can't wait to hang out with her again. When school starts and she has less on her plate, I hope to see her at least a little more often. *whispers* just a couple more weeks..... just a couple more weeks*

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment