Sunday, February 28, 2016

What A Great Day!

Hi Everyone!!

If you read my previous couple posts, you know that I was excited about a friend that was coming to visit. She's on her way back down to Tennessee and in a few weeks when she's done with her work, she'll be heading back to Germany, and I will maybe see her again in another 16 years. Yes it's been 16 years. That's a long ass time.

We as a family, had an amazing time yesterday if I say so myself. We visited a bunch of wineries in Essex County and came out unscathed with several bottles of wine :)



We also all went out for dinner. And afterwards, back to my parents' house for some dessert and more chatting. It was truly a great day. For my hair and makeup, too ;)


Today I've been giving my face a rest from makeup. I don't work Sundays, for now at least (I hope it stays that way), so I like to call it 'Skincare Sundays'. Similar to what I used to do with 'Facemask Fridays', but I work Fridays usually, so I put makeup on and drag my ass to work. Begrudgingly. Anyway, no makeup for me today, but I'm really looking forward to using some new skincare products again I picked up at Cosmoprof a couple of weeks ago. I'll dedicate a post to it in the near future and let you know my thoughts on everything.


I'm just waiting for the wonderful April and her boyfriend, Chris to come over for dinner. The ribs have been in the oven for a couple hours so far, and I'm salivating because it smells so damn good. I also picked up a kale salad kit to go with it. And they're bringing dessert! I haven't seen them in over a month (since April's birthday). I'm very excited! This weekend has truly been great.

Enjoy the rest of your day wherever you are!
Bye Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment