Monday, May 16, 2016

Tiny Drugstore Haul :)

Helloooooo!!

Happy Monday!!

I'm just hopping on here to share with you a few things I've picked up from the drugstore over the past couple weeks :)

The Physician's Formula Butter Bronzers are back ups. It may seem excessive, but I'm so in love with this bronzer, and I'm quite certain it's limited edition. Soooooo I just want to be prepared. And perhaps one might be for a *giveaway* coming up :):)


These NYX shadows were on a display and I couldn't resist. I only owned 1 of the prismatic shadows, and I've been wanting to expand my collection, so I grabbed these 2 shadows in Mermaid and Frostbite. And they're GORGEOUS!!


This Essence brand cream highlighter is from the 'Hidden Stories' collection. It's a beautiful subtle cool toned cream highlighter. The formula is reminiscent of the Maybelline bouncy blushes. And for only $4, you can't really beat it!

This one is the ever coveted Milani Baked Blush in the shade 'Luminoso'. I finally got my hands on it. It's a lovely, warm, bright apricot colour. It's a very smooth formula, and it has a nice sheen to it when applied to the cheeks.


The Sun Bum lip balm with SPF 30 is a new and AMAZING discovery for me. I saw this at Shoppers Drug Mart after hearing Kathleen Lights talk about the sunscreen on her channel, and since the sunscreen is actually stupid expensive ($19CAD), I decided to start with the balm. And I'm in LOVE!! Not only does it smell great (I got the banana one, but there's a coconut scented one too that I want), but it's actually the smoothest lip balm I've ever applied to my lips. I will most certainly be a repurchase over and over again.


The Wet N' Wild brushes I heard were a dupe for the MAC 242 from Makeup By Cheryl on her channel. I could never find them in stores near me, but the last time Wayne went to the states I asked him to look for them for me, and since they were only $0.99, he got me 2 :):) I use it to pack shadow all over my lid after spritzing it with a little Fix +. It's flat, so it's perfect for packing shadow, and I totally dig it.


The L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion is simply a repurchase. I'm not out of my current one, but I wanted to make sure I could get my hands on it before I was out of the one I already have.


I got the NYC Smooth Skin loose powder in Translucent because of Ashley Pomeroy's channel. She was talking about how much difficulty she had trying to find this product in her city, so I figured it had to be pretty sought after, so I went and found it! I've only used it a couple times, but so far so good!! It has kind of an 'old lady' smell to it, but it doesn't last on my skin.


These e.l.f. eyeshadow palettes were extremely exciting for me to find and buy. I went into my local Superstore and much to my surprise the ENTIRE makeup section was topsy turvey-ed! So I knew there must have been a new display. So in my search of the newly displayed makeup, I happened across the new e.l.f. display with some new products; these palettes being among them, and I couldn't help myself. Just look at them!!


So that's all I've picked up lately! I have used almost all of the products so far, and I'm very impressed with all of them. Perhaps aside from the Essence highlighter which isn't terribly pigmented, everything is awesome!

That's all for now! Have a great rest of your day or night wherever you are! 

Bye bye :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment