Sunday, May 1, 2016

April 2016 Beauty Favourites!

Holy hell I can't believe this month is over already!!

It really feels like it flew by, and perhaps that's due in part to the fact that it's my birthday month and I was sick for the week surrounding my birthday this year. Being sick, though, I didn't wear a whole lot of makeup, and when I did I just kind of threw it on to make myself look presentable.

That being said, these are a few of my favourite beauty products for the month!

The L'Oreal duo has been my RIDE OR DIE for brows for longer than just the month of April, which you may already know because I shared the pencil in my March favourites. But for real, I've already gotten a back up of the pencil because I've been using it so much.

This Morphe brush is PERFECT for blending out eyehsadow in my crease. I got this last year at IMATS because MannyMUA talked about it so much, and I've never looked back. It's so soft, and I love how it tapers, and I love how it blends, and I love the density, and I love everything about it. I really should invest in more Morphe brushes......

This NYX palette, though. This NYX palette, though. THIS NYX PALETTE THOUGH!!
You know how you go for a different shade of highlight based on the rest of your face makeup?? This palette has them all! Honestly, if you get this (if you're just starting out in makeup), you don't need any other highlighter. No joke. There are warm and cool and neutral toned highlighters in this palette that can go with literally every look. And you can use a couple of these as blush toppers. It's honestly so worth it.

The Nest rollerball of perfume was a total fluke how I got it. I was running errands with Wayne one day and he was taking his sweet ass time checking something out, so I went to Winners and was browsing the makeup section (OBVIOUSLY), and found it for like $13. I couldn't believe it. I know Nest fragrances are sold at Sephora, and they're not $13, so I had to have this one. Aaaaaaaand the scent is directly up my alley. It's reminiscent of the other 2 rollerballs I have, which are Clean Rain and Marc Jacobs Dot; but slightly more deep and floral.

The Pharmagel Eye Gel was a purchase from Cosmoprof a couple of months ago, and I've been OBSESSED with it! It's supposed to help reduce the appearance of aging. I pair it with the Pharmagel Eye Creme, and I have found that my under eye area has changed pretty dramatically in regards to fine lines and dark circles. They are pretty pricey, but I've had both of them and have been using them for almost 2 months, and I'm barely halfway through them.

Last but not least, this 'highlighter' from Wet N Wild in Reserve Your Cabana has been a cult classic for quite some time. Mine has seen better days, but that's only because I show it so much love. I don't necessarily use this as a highlighter, because I'm actually so fair it doesn't show up as a highlight on my face. I use it as an actual face powder. And because there's so much product in it, it has lasted a really long time, and I won't be upset when it runs out and I have to buy another one.

I do declare that that is all for the month of April. I don't think it was too many products, but they're all definite keepers! Let me know what you were loving for the month! Maybe I'll have to try out some new products in the coming months :):)

Thanks so much for reading!

Talk to you later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment