Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Sister's Birthday Celebration!!

Hi Everybody!!

A big group of my sister's friends all went out on Saturday evening for a nice birthday dinner for her. With a glass of wine with a straw so she doesn't stain her teeth, here she is in all her cute glory blowing out the candles to her *free* piece of birthday cake on Saturday night. Unfortunately, I didn't take that many photos. But this was a cute one so I had to share. 

I've been working like a maniac so I think I am going to try to blog from my phone. It may be easier that way instead of having to sit at the computer and map out time and a subject and blah blah.

That being said, I'm currently in the car on my way to the movies with my sister and mama bear. We are going to see Maleficent, and I couldn't be more excited!! So yay! 

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment