Monday, May 26, 2014

The Weekend is Over :(

Hi Everybody!!

I had another busy weekend this weekend, and I'm sad it's coming to an end, but I'm also OK with it because I'm so tired :)

So as most of you have read, I went to a comedy show on Friday. Just to recap, that was hilarious.

Saturday, I worked, did A LOT of yard work, a friend came over with two 3 week old kittens just because she knows I'm an animal lover, and, come on... they were 3 week old kittens... who wouldn't love those things? Wayne and I then went grocery shopping, and we brought home a salad that we made at the grocery store in the 'salad bar' area because I really really didn't want to cook. Saturday was an early night for me because I was exhausted from working in the garden all afternoon.


Sunday was another long day. I didn't have to work, so I was pretty excited to sleep in, but of course, like a jerk, my body woke me up at the regular time I would get up for work. But I laid in bed for a while and caught up on some social media :) When I felt lazy enough and way past the time I should have gotten out of bed, I started my day. I washed all of my makeup brushes, which takes a while, did some laundry, cleaning, paperwork, you know; all the boring stuff. I barbecued some delicious chicken breasts for dinner and paired it with a garden salad.


After dinner was done, a friend of mine texted me and asked if I wanted to go for drinks. I didn't work today, so I obviously said yes! :) She picked me up with her sister, and the three of us went to their brother's bar for some drinks! We were there for a few hours, and it was an awesome time :) If nobody has tried these two drinks, do it now! They're SO GOOD! 


                                     



Rachel, myself, Sarah


I will probably share my day today another time this week. I have to get to bed because I have to get up early tomorrow for work!! I hope each and everyone of you had an awesome weekend!! :)

Thank you so much!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment