Thursday, May 29, 2014

Product Review!

Hi Everybody!!

Today I am going to be doing a product review on something everyone should go out and buy right now and enjoy it as much as I do. Lush bath bombs. That's it. Enough should be said, but I will share my experience with them :)


Sex Bomb 
 Wonder Woohoo
 Butterball
 Pink Bath Bomb
 Dragon's Egg

So far I have used the Pink Bath Bomb and the Butterball, and I am very impressed with both of them. When I dropped them in the tub with the water running they immediately bubbled up and made the bath water super pretty!!




When I got out of the bath, my skin felt super soft with a light fragrance but still light and I didn't feel like it clogged my pores or anything. All in all, I'm obviously impressed with these things, and I will continue to buy them and take more baths!! I totally suggest that everyone go to your nearest Lush store and buy some of these and take a bath tonight :)

Thank you!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment