Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!!

Hi Everybody!!

So after a few days of not posting anything, I really have nothing to talk about. Unfortunately. 

I have been working insane hours at two jobs and am too fucking tired to do anything. I had a day off on Friday and I spent some time in my garden with a friend pulling weeds and getting it ready to plant some flowers finally. I went to my brother and sister-in-law's house for a fun night of pizza and hot tubbing. That was really nice but I couldn't stay late as I had to work from 7am-9pm on Saturday. So naturally Saturday is a write off. I hated that day. And today I got up early to bring some coffee to my dad and wish him a happy Father's Day and hang out for an hour before I, you guessed it, went to work! Luckily I was done around 8pm so I went back to my parents' house and hung out with my family again for another hour-ish. 

And now I'm home, showered, in bed, super exhausted, and totally not looking forward to doing it all over again tomorrow. 

I hope that any and all of those that are a father of any sort had a wonderful day with family or anyone or anything that matters to you and makes your day great :)

Have a great night everyone!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment