Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sorry!!! But I Have Good News!!

Hi Everybody!!

I want to start off this post by saying I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a few days!! It was a really busy weekend and I just didn't have the time :(

After my last post on Saturday, I put up the trampoline! Although it didn't take as long as I had expected, it also wasn't as quick as I expected. But it's up, and it's been fun jumping on it. I really don't know what else to say; it's a trampoline. I feel like it would be more fun if I had a few drinks in me first :)

So the reason I said in my previous post about not having a lot of free time anymore is because I got a new job!! Yay me! Which means I will be working more than the pathetic 12 hours a week I'm getting from my current job (which I hilariously enough got a raise from today), but it also means I will be blogging less. I will still try to post as often as I possibly can, but this bitch gets tired and the house won't clean itself, so I need to prioritize.

On that note, and because I'm 95, I'm tired at 645pm, so I need to get up and start doing some laundry or painting my nails or go buy more makeup or something so I don't fall asleep with my face on the keyboard :) I will post something more exciting later. 


Thank you!!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment