Thursday, August 21, 2014

Out For Drinks!!

Hi Everybody!!

I hope you are all having a great day! I'm giving you a little sneak peek at just the tiniest bit of some of the products I use sometimes to get ready for the day. The products in the picture below are:

Sigma Beauty brushes
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Icing Nearly Nude Palette
Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste
E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush


I went to a bar with a couple of my friends. I've known these ladies for almost half my life. They're sisters. They're hilarious. One of their brothers is one of three owners of this particular bar. It's called The Windsor Beer Exchange. It's a really neat concept that they have going. If you're interested in learning more about it, check it out here.



I started out by having this Twisted Tea. It tasted exactly how it sounds. It's Iced Tea with alcohol. It's super delicious, and I definitely recommend everyone trying it. 


I switched from the Twisted Tea to my new favourite beer. I first tried this beer at this bar, and I haven't looked back for a second. It's called Desperados. It is a tequila flavoured beer, but it's made in The Netherlands. Figure that one out!! Either way, it's AMAZING!! Every time I go to the Beer Exchange, this is what I order. I definitely suggest trying it; and subsequently loving it.


I hope you are all doing well!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment