Thursday, March 3, 2016

Urban Decay Electric Palette!!

Hi!!

I am SO grateful to have received this palette from the beautiful April!! It's so gorgeous, so pigmented, so soft and creamy, so ME!!

She had it in her collection and she admittedly would have never used it, so she handed this beaut over to me!!


And now for swatches.


I used it to create a 'peacock' inspired makeup look yesterday. I started with Gonzo in the crease. I used Thrash in the inner corner, Freak on the inner third of my lid, Fringe in the center of my lid, and a mixture of Gonzo and Chaos for the outer third of my lid. I also went in the same order for the lower lash line. 


I needed to throw some falsies on because this was such a bold colourful look, and I chose #415 by Morphe Brushes. 

I hope none of you are ever afraid to play with colour like this. I wore it to work and got so many compliments. Even if you don't think it's 'work appropriate', you'll never know until you try!

That's all for now!
Enjoy the rest of your day or night wherever you are! 
:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment