Thursday, May 1, 2014

Product Review!!

Hi Everybody!!

I bought this Benefit Foamingly Clean facial cleanser about 6 weeks ago, and I'm just this week starting to notice I have to squeeze the tube to get more product out. It seems like there is still quite a bit of product still, though. I'm pretty amazed how long this has lasted considering I use it in the morning when I wake up and at night before I go to bed.

It is a gentle lathering soap, not a foaming soap (which you would think it is by the name, but no). It does, however, make my skin feel so smooth and so clean after I rinse it I find it hard to not continuously stroke my face. It also smells heavenly; not too strong but admittedly one of the reasons I bought it. I will definitely be repurchasing this when it does eventually run out and I totally recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin or even not-so-sensitive skin.

I bought mine at Shoppers Drug Mart in the Beauty Boutique and I believe it was around $28.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!!

Be Wonderful :)



No comments:

Post a Comment