Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Cosmoprof Haul :)

Hey!!

Ok, so I had to go to Cosmoprof to replace my Olivia Garden brush that I gave to my mom, and this is what I left with.


And I'm happy I did, because this is what I came up with afterwards.


I'm not usually one to do designs or anything on my nails except for painting them all one colour. I was inspired by the back of the boxes of the China Glaze sets.

I legit can't stop looking at my nails. I'm so proud. Even as I type this, I'm seeing the reflection of my nails in the computer screen, and I'm still impressed.


Some lashes are on sale this month for $1.99 a pair, so I just grabbed a couple. These Demi Wispies by Ardell are definitely one of my favourites of all time (aside from the Stilazzi 939's). They're super natural looking, and perfect for something like work or running errands.


I was only there for like 15 minutes, but I couldn't help myself.

And that's all!!

Thanks for reading :)

Bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment