Friday, August 7, 2015

Visit From Edmonton & Vlogging!

Hi Everybody!!

It just dawned on me that I haven't posted in a few weeks, and I can't believe it. I'm so sorry. 

I have, however, been posting videos on my YouTube channel. If you haven't seen it, please go take a look and subscribe. I will be your forever friend :):)
This past week has been quite the ride. My beautiful friend, Becka, came for a visit from Edmonton. We had a lot of fun while she was home. She left last night, which was upsetting. I was the only one at the airport with her. She didn't want the big drawn out goodbye process that draws tears, so she had her family simply drop her off at the airport. It's a tradition that I wait for her to get on the plane, so that's what I did last night. 

I've been vlogging for the past week as well. It should be posted on my channel within the next few days (hopefully). I will continue to vlog throughout the month. It is, after all, Vlogust :)



I just got a text from Becka saying she's ready to come home. Like for good. I don't want to get my hopes up, but YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

I need to go look for a job to help give Becka a push to come home :)

Thanks for reading!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment