Monday, November 16, 2015

Holy Update Batman!

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW

How dare I leave for so long eh????

To be fair, I've been actually posting on my YouTube channel pretty consistently.  So if you haven't checked that out, you should go watch my latest video! https://youtu.be/ppUAXwrF3og 

So what the hell have I been up to you ask??

For starters, I got a job again. I was off work for about 5 months thanks to Target Canada leaving the country. I went back to work almost 3 months ago now. I'm actually loving it this time around. It's at a place called Fred's Farm Fresh. I worked there last summer for almost a month and was miserable because of all the hours I was working in a week. I didn't spend any time with my family and I didn't like that so I had to leave. I was offered the job back with the BEST schedule, so I couldn't refuse and I really do enjoy going to work every day now. 

Wayne and I moved. If you recall, our previous landlords sold the house we were living in for 2 years. We're in a big house now but are more miserable than before because our landlord is a piece of shit and our rent is astronomical. So we've been struggling a little. And I believe we have decided that the next time we move it will be because we have bought a house. Because paying more than the actual value of a mortgage per month to someone else and I will have nothing to show for it at the end of our tenancy is bullshit and I don't like it. 

Moving on. 

I'm still absolutely very deeply into makeup. As I said, I've been posting on my channel consistently lately. I've also been doing makeup for friends and family and such lately that I'm kind of starting the process of getting my name out there. I even have an opportunity to do makeup for models for a fashion show in Windsor this upcoming weekend. My sisters friend actually thought of me for the job. I'm nervous but excited and anxious to do it. I don't think I'm nearly qualified enough but I've already agreed so I better get my shit together before Saturday hahahha. 

On the makeup front, I have been thinking to switch this 'lifestyle' type blog to being strictly makeup oriented. Since I do my makeup pretty much every day, I think I'll be able to post some selfies with descriptions of what I use on a day to day basis or at least a few days a week. And I'll be doing more product reviews. As much as I love all things makeup, there are still plenty of things that aren't my favourite and I feel like I should start sharing my opinions on all of this. Plus it will give me more of a niche in my blogging style. 

At this point I'm just thinking in text form. I'll stop boring you now haha. 
 
I hope you stick around to learn my opinions and to see pretty pictures!! 



Thanks so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment