Thursday, November 26, 2015

Holiday Beauty Wish List!!

Hi Everyone!!

Ok, so I know this may seem greedy, but this is the season of wants, right?? 

I want a lot. 

This post will be limited to just my beauty wants. These aren't necessarily things I would never buy myself, but these are things that I've either had my eye on, or things that I feel I would benefit from. 

I don't expect any one of my family member or friends to get any of these things for me, mainly because the majority of my family and friends won't understand my need and desire for this amount of makeup products. Aside from maybe April and Shana :)

Don't judge. Only because I know for a fact I may seriously only end up with one or two of these products. 





So for starters, I know I have a shit ton of eyeshadow palette wants, but THEY'RE ALL SO PRETTY!!!! It's so hard for me to decide which one(s) I'll actually buy. I know I for sure want to buy the Morphe 35O palette, but which other(s), your guess is as good as mine. The Natasha Denona palettes are like half my portion of a rent payment for a month, so I will most likely never own those. Unless I somehow make quadruple what I currently do hahaha. The Viseart palettes are expensive as shit too, so I will probably only ever own one of those in my life. The Makeup Geek single shadows would be a dream come true. There are a variety of finishes, including matte, duo chrome, and foiled that I want. The Kat Von D palette is different for me. Mainly because I've never wanted anything from her line. It just never appeals to me. Except that. I know it's bulky and impractical, but the amount of stuff I want is pretty impractical, too. 

I mean, let's be serious. This is a list of wants. Not a list of what I'm going to buy. I feel like I have to continue to clarify that. 



The Sephora collection of brushes would be a dream come true. I would like to say I'd never need any brushes again, but....... Then there's Morphe Brushes. Brushes AND palettes. They're such good quality at legitimately reasonable prices. And the Sephora 2 pack of makeup erasing sponges is actually something I've tried to buy but they're CONSTANTLY sold out on the website. Makes me angry. Same with the Deborah Lippmann nail polish set. 



I feel like I might actually but one of the foundations eventually. I only own one high end foundation and that because it was given to me. I basically only own drugstore foundations and bb creams. I like to go into Sephora and get samples of high end foundations, and I honestly debate buying a full sized bottle, but I come to my senses most of the time and realize I have bills to pay so I don't buy it. I know; it's a party pooper. Fragrances are something I very rarely finish. I'll have a perfume for years before I use the whole thing up. I only have a couple wants in that department and I don't think they're that unreasonably priced considering how much product is in a bottle and for how long it will last for me. Some may think the Clinique Happy. Heart is a strange fragrance for me to enjoy, but there's a nostalgic story behind why I love it. Which I won't bore you with right now. All you need to know is that I love it and I would like it again. That's why it's on my list. I honestly thought it was discontinued. 



Skin care I really do care about. I have such sensitive skin that I don't mind spending a few extra bucks to get something that won't make my skin angry with me. Just the other day I was trying a new moisturizer because I was out of my regular one, and I continued to put my makeup on. I was sneezing and blowing my nose at least twice a minute and didn't realize what was wrong. I thought I was getting sick until Wayne asked if I was using anything new. He's such a genius. It clicked that I was trying that new moisturizer, so I took off my makeup, washed my face, and used an old-ish one that I knew would work. And I was fine within 20 minutes. I just ordered my favourite moisturizer during the VIB Sale, so I'm good for a couple months, but there's no harm in stocking up, right?

Ok, oh my god this is long. I could continue, but I won't. This is my list of beauty products that I would love to have. Not necessarily for Christmas (I would have a heart attack if I got all of this......wouldn't you?), but eventually maybe kind of stuff. 

I'm rambling. 

Thank you so much for reading if you made it through this whole post. I really appreciate it. Leave me a comment of some beauty products that are on your wish list!! 

Talk to you later!! 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment