Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Break Time!!

          
Hi Everybody!!

Over the past week or so I've actually had time to meet up with a couple people for an afternoon beverage :)

I'm sure this isn't as exciting to you as it is to me, but I haven't seen these people for months. The first person I met up with is my cousin. He lives in Toronto, and I only see him a few times a year. It was an absolutely gorgeous day, so before he hopped on his train back to the big T.O., we went to Starbucks to catch up and it was awesome. 


We are very close in age, and we grew up living 3 houses away from each other, so it's sad that we don't see each other very often in a year. 


This absolute DOLL is Sylvia. I used to work with her at Target. I haven't seen her in at least a month, so I was very happy when our schedules permitted us to meet up for coffee last week. She was always one of my favourites, and I really hope we can get together more often. She has such a giant heart, and is amazingly caring; helping anyone and anything (animals) she can in any way she is able to. I really adore her.


Those are my coffee dates :) I hope to see both of them as well as many others very soon. 

PS. Words can't describe how fucking excited I am to hang out with April on Thursday. I haven't seen that beauty since my birthday a month ago.

Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment