Thursday, May 21, 2015

Home For A Visit!!!

Hi Everybody!!

My friend Todd is home from Edmonton for a two week visit, and aside from hanging out last night and playing some games with a few other friends, we hung out for a little bit today and we went out for lunch. We went to Jose's, which has been completely renovated from the Jose's I knew when I was growing up and in high school when I would go there with my friends. 

My Outfit Of The Day
(Maxi dress from Maurice's, khaki jacket from Ricki's)

Todd!

Lunch! Grilled Chicken and Avocado Panini with Sweet Potato Fries
Todd and I both ordered the same thing 

Dessert! Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis

Todd's Dessert! Peanut Butter Cheesecake 

We had a great time. I enjoy it when he comes to town for a visit. He's a very good friend of mine and has been for many years now. After lunch we just went back to his dad's house and hung out with his dad and stepmom. I only stayed for like 10 minutes. I had an appointment to go look at a house with Wayne. 

On that front, we haven't had much luck, and we're running out of time. But not losing hope. That's all I'll say about that. 

That's all for today! Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment