Friday, May 15, 2015

Tangerine Dreams!!

Hi Everybody! 
Today's post is dedicated to this very orange themed makeup look I did and subsequently LOVED!! I'm not one to wear different colours on my face, but I'm glad I did in this case. 
I re-dyed my hair yesterday morning so it's super red again ❤️ and I wanted something warm to go with the theme of my hair, and this is what I came up with! :) 


I used Jordana Cosmetics shadows in 'Pretty Peach' and 'A Classic' in the crease and lower lash line. 'Snowy White' is in the inner corner. Lorac Pro Mega shadow all over my lid in 'Apricot'. Ms. Chick blush in Tangerine, and Gerard Cosmetics lipstick in Tequila Sunrise.


I'm very happy with how it all turned out :). I would say the only issue I had was the way Tequila Sunrise oxidized. It's hard to explain but it seemed to get more and more orange as the day went on and I wasn't a fan of that part. But all in all I'm impressed with this. 


That's all for now!! Thanks for reading!! 

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment