Sunday, August 24, 2014

What's Your Flavour???

Hi Everybody!!

Today's post is going to be about the Lay's 'Do Us A Flavour' campaign chips that you can vote for. Just in case you're wondering, I'm very well aware that these following flavours may be different than those offered in other countries (for sure in the USA), but these are what I can try, and what I can choose from. I bought a small bag of all four flavours the other day and tried them with my friend, Sarah. 

First off is Cinnamon Bun flavour. We tried this one first because I thought I would enjoy it the least. Turns out it was our favourite out of all four flavours. It's sweet, cinnamon-y, and minus the cream cheese icing, it tastes just like a cinnamon bun. I actually went online and voted for this one earlier this week.

Next there is Kettle Cooked Tzatziki flavour. The best parts about this one are the crunchiness of the chip and the aftertaste. I only say the aftertaste because the during taste is so strong, you can't really taste much of anything specific. But the aftertaste is garlic-y and cucumber-y and yogurt-y. It wasn't my favourite, but it wasn't my least favourite. This ranked third in our personal testing.


Third we have Wavy Jalapeno Mac n' Cheese. I think I liked this one mainly because I enjoy jalapenos and macaroni and cheese. Sarah wasn't overly impressed with this one. The wavy chip didn't do anything for me, but I enjoyed the flavour. It was overall my second favourite.


This one is last AND least. It was for sure our least favourite. It doesn't taste like a bacon poutine at all, and we were very disappointed. It's a regular chip, and I can't really describe the flavour, but it's not what it's supposed to be. That's all I can say about this one.


Let me know what you're voting for (if you've tried any of the flavours available where you live)!!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment