Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Lot Of Fucks.

Tonight's post is going to be a little angrier than usual. First off, I deeply apologize for not posting in like 7886534865 weeks. Seriously. It feels like forever to me; maybe not you, but to me for sure.

So my laptop broke. And my phone is fucked.

Those are my excuses for not posting in forever. The laptop just decided it wanted to take a forever nap, and my phone has been a dickhole for the past couple of months. Thank god the files were salvageable from the laptop, though. I would have been super devastated if they couldn't have been lifted off the hard drive. I have like 3 years of my life on there. I am currently using my parents' laptop to type this post.

My phone is being a fuck. I have a year and three months left in my contract, but I'm about to throw it into traffic at any given moment. The battery sucks. It runs slow. It decides it also wants to take a nap at any given moment without me turning it off. I mean it shuts itself off when the battery is at 76%. And it won't turn back on for at least 30 minutes. Can someone please explain this fuckery?? It's an iPhone 4S if anyone has any suggestions of what to do with it other than play baseball with it.

I'm sure all of you know and can't ignore the fact that Christmas is coming. Which means I'm spending my money on other people. Which means I can't afford a new laptop nor a cell phone. I know Black Friday starts tomorrow in some places, but I've been warned of buying electronics on Black Friday simply due to the fact that companies make certain electronics specifically for Black Friday, and they may not be the best quality. I don't really give a shit. As long as I can write blogs, watch YouTube videos, and upload pictures and videos onto it, I'm happy. I don't know what to do.

I feel like that's it for my rant.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my profanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment