Monday, November 10, 2014

Wedding Weekend!

Hi Everybody! 

I went to a wedding this past weekend with Wayne. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures other than of myself to showcase my hair and makeup and the centerpiece at our table. Oops! To be fair; had I taken pictures, my phone would have died in a matter of minutes. I did post some snapchats of my drinking habits throughout the night, though. I had two bottles of white wine all to myself, so I'm sure you can imagine the shitshow I looked like by the end of the night. Anyway, here are a couple photos I took that day.

This is just in the car on the way to the ceremony


This was in between the ceremony and reception. Just doing some touch ups.


This is a close up of my eye. Obviously. Just showcasing the LASH PARTY that's happening.


I apologize for not taking any more photos. It was absolutely beautiful. The bride was gorgeous. I almost cried when I saw her. And it's really hard to believe that my friend Peter is married now. Especially because he had been dating his now wife for years before any of us even met her. There was even an ongoing joke that she didn't exist. But she does. And now they're married. Weird.

Anyway, that's all for now! Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment