Friday, November 28, 2014

Sonia Kashuk 15th Anniversary Set

Hi Everybody!

I had to share my excitement of these Sonia Kashuk limited edition 15th anniversary sets going on clearance at Target! I had to snatch them up before they were sold out, because I sure as shit am not paying more than double what they cost in store just because they're limited edition. 

Anyway! The brushes are GORGEOUS! I love the colour purple, and the gold just makes them look so classy in my opinion. The nail polishes aren't full sized, but there are 15 of them, and for the price I paid, I'm not complaining one bit. 



I only have the one picture of the two of them together. Sorry it's awkward with the reflection of my lights. I'll have to open both sets one day to get some better pictures. 

That's all for now!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment