Sunday, November 2, 2014

Devil's Night!

Hi Everybody!

I know that with Halloween being this past weekend, I'm sure all of you have gotten your fill of costumes and makeup, but since I didn't do anything for Halloween this year, I need to share the tradition I DID participate in. 

This happened on Thursday, October 30th, also known as Devil's Night or All Hallow's Eve. This year marks the 19th year this tradition has been standing. My family, and another family toilet paper each other's houses (not really the houses, more like the trees and bushes) every October 30th. 

This year was definitely one of the best years, though. So. Much. Toilet. Paper.




These are obviously altered because my phone camera doesn't take the greatest pictures at night, and they are also three different houses of the four that were toilet papered. My sister and I toilet papered two houses, and the other family toilet papered two houses. If we count all the houses that the families occupy, there are 6 total, but there were only 4 casualties. 

It was so much fun. It always is, but as I said, this was one of the best years. Epic. Do any of you have Halloween traditions?

Thanks!

Be Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment