Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pampering Myself!!

Hi Everybody!!

A couple nights ago I decided I would pamper myself a little bit. I have so many spa essentials and products that are meant for pampering oneself, but I rarely have time to use them. I made time this week. 

Wayne and I have a wedding to go to on Saturday, so I want to make sure I'm well rested beforehand so I don't look frazzled the day of.

I took a bath with one of my new bath bombs from Lush Cosmetics. This bath bomb is called Northern Lights, and it's so freaking cool. It is a baton shaped bomb in a purple colour, but when you put it in the water and it starts to dissolve, two other colours (blue and yellow) start dissolving out of it. It is supposed to be like looking at the ACTUAL Northern Lights. I loved it. 


I also did a face mask. I've had this for at least two months, but I have this problem where I buy new things and I'm afraid to use them for fear of ruining them, so I just opened it for the first time that night. It is called Glam Glow, and it is sold at Sephora and a few other retailers. I got mine at Winners by freak chance. My package contains the Supermud Clearing Treatment, which is the one I used, and the Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment. The clearing treatment is supposed to draw out all the imperfections and leave your skin clear with noticeably smaller pores. 



I only used it as a spot treatment type of mask. I think I look hilarious and it kind of looks like a goatee. I did have a few blemishes along this horseshoe shape on my face, though. It's been a couple of days since I did this and my skin is clear as day. It will take me a long time to use the whole jar, but I'm happy that when it happens I can find it for sure at Sephora now that it's open. 


I love it when I get nights like that one. I very much enjoy pampering myself. It's a shame I don't get to do it like this very often. 

What are some of your favourite ways to pamper yourself?

Thanks for reading!

Be Wonderful :)




No comments:

Post a Comment