Friday, April 8, 2016

Sephora April 2016 VIB Sale Wishlist :)

Hellooooooo!!

If you know anything about the makeup community and Sephora, you know that the VIB sale is currently happening. If you're interested in checking it out, do so here! This sale only happens twice a year. Once in April (which I like to consider my birthday gift from Sephora because my birthday is April 12th), and once in October. Since Sephora is known for having high end cosmetics and products, the fact that they're offering 15% off is a pretty huge deal. And people wait for it in order to buy stuff. People like me.

I've been browsing the website for WEEKS, and these are the accumulated products that I've really had my eye on. In a perfect world where I didn't care about how much money I spent during this sale, these are the products I would realistically buy. And use. I actually would!! There's no way to say when I would use them, but I would..... :)



All photos taken from sephora.ca

All of these products would probably get me to be VIB Rouge status through 2017. But I'm for sure not buying all of them. The Sephora collection brush set is over $500 alone (which is probably actually reasonably priced if you break it down per brush). I feel like skincare items and limited edition items will be high up on my priority list. I'm going to the mall tomorrow, and will obviously visit Sephora to pick up several things. Whatever doesn't happen to be in stock in store I will order online. But there's not way I can actually afford everything I want on this wishlist. That's why it's what I wish for; not what I can afford....

Anyhooooooo!! I'm going to bed. I'll let you all know what I end up buying when I have everything, whether it be from the store or online.

Talk to you soon!!!
Byeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment